Dear Colleagues and Partners,
The Yerevan State Medical University after M. Heratsi hereby invites you to take part in the series of events dedicated to the 95th anniversary of the Yerevan State Medical University.
During the conference the main scientific priorities of research in Medical University will be discussed and highlighted.
Those events include:
- Student Scientific Day
- Conference on “Current Issues of Medical Science”
- Discussions over developments and reforms on scientific-educational and management system of experimental and clinical medicine
- Meetings of scientific-practical nature, and other scientific events.
The aim of the Conference is to introduce and discuss the achievements of medical science in the previous 5 years, and the development prospects of scientific researches, to promote the science internationalization and modernization process, to connect the YSMU experienced and young scientists, specialists of theoretical and clinical departments conducting research, student papers, clinical and other cases.
The Conference will have the following structure:
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Internal Diseases
- Surgical Diseases
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ophthalmological Diseases
- Public Health, Hygiene, Epidemiology
- Neurology, Psychiatry and Medical Psychology
- Medical Law
Satellite meeting on Familial Mediterranean Fever (Armenian disease) will take place within the Conference.
- To discuss the achievements of medical science in the previous 5 years
- To hear lectures and presentations by leading specialists
- This is a CME event
- There is no registration fee
- You will meet old friends and make new acquaintances
- You will visit ancient Armenia, and much more…
The best articles and research groups of particular activeness will receive special encouragement awards, and articles with positive review results will have the chance to be published in “Medicine, Science and Education” and “New Armenian Medical Journal” YSMU journals.